Join our team!
We’re always looking for the best and the brightest. ScoutAdvisor offers a competitive compensation package for each position we list. Take a look at our current openings below.
MS SQL DBA w/ C# Skills
.NET, C#, ASP.NET, DBA, Database Administrator, SSIS, Microsoft SQL, T-SQL, SQL, OO design, Architecture, AGILE, MSSQL, .Net Programmer, Web Developer, .Net Developer, ASP.Net Developer, MS SQL, Databases, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio, Web Services, Stored Procedures
This is an exciting opportunity to put your development skills to work for Major League Baseball teams. Imagine being able to code each day using the most advanced baseball statistics that only teams get to use (don’t worry it’s not required that you live and breathe baseball). We produce web software to help teams dive into this data and enjoy doing it!
We need someone that is at his/her core: a problem solver, results oriented, mathematically tuned, and wants to come on board for a SR. or JR. position at an elite sports tech agency.
We value work/life balance more than any other company you’ve worked for; we’re family oriented and can pay you well. We’ll let you talk to our current developers to find out more about our coding environment.
Hope to talk to you soon- details below!
What will you be doing?
- Lead project and product related database development through creation and maintenance of Web Services, SSIS packages, Indexes, and Stored Procedures
- Construct, maintain, and support complex C#-based SQL queries
- Participate in all phases of software application development with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality, design, code reviews and implementation
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the product with a focus on scalability, maintainability and performance
- Develop key components and modules
- Collaborate with management to constantly improve and enforce a software development process; lead further process definition as necessary
- Maintenance and support of existing applications, and implementing enhancements
What do you need to qualify?
- In-depth experience in SQL Server development, including SQL2008 and strong experience in writing complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, joins, indices, etc., in a C#/.Net framework
- Experience in hands-on software development using Microsoft web platforms and technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, and Visual Studio
- Have solid experience in dealing with the data in the database from a data management, data modeling, data analysis perspective, with very large databases in a high volume, high availability transactional systems environment
- Have a strong command of the English language
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary base + incentives!
- Opportunity for flexible scheduling during the week!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Fun working environment and family-oriented company culture!
So, if you feel that you are experienced in the requirements listed above, send us your resume now!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.